"I am so happy with my results after completing a course of Accelerated Laser Lipo. After 12 sessions I lost a combined total of 12 inches off of my stomach area. I will be coming back before my summer holiday for more, Thanks Stratton Laser Lipo."
How Laser Lipo works
Laser Lipo does not destroy fat cells but works by increasing their metabolism causing them to become more porous. This allows the liquid fat inside of the cells to be expelled through the pores made in the fat cell’s walls to be collected by the body’s lymphatic system. The lymphatic system metabolises the triglycerides, fatty acids & water from the fat cells, eliminating them naturally by the body. The fat cells then shrink in size after they have emptied their contents.
Advantages of Laser Lipo
- Shrinks fat cells
- Works with the body to eliminate fat naturally
- Instant lasting results
- Completely non-invasive
- Works in harmony with your body, leveraging and stimulating natural biological processes
- Pain free
- No side effects
- No downtime
- Uses safe & clinically proven light heat technology
- Lower cost than surgical alternatives
Which areas of the body can be treated?
- Male breasts
Laser Lipo is used in conjunction with Ultrasonic Cavitation to maximise and accelerate inch loss even further.
Ultrasound Cavitation uses a low-frequency ultrasound to liquefy the solid fat substance within fat cells into a triglyceride liquid. The vibrations caused by the ultrasound ruptures the cellular walls of fat cells whilst avoiding any affect on any muscle or bone or any other type of tissue that surround them.
Once the fat cell walls have been destroyed, their liquid content is released into the fluid surrounding the cells where water soluble glycerol is absorbed into the circulatory system and used as energy, whereas any fatty acids are transported to the liver and eliminated completely naturally by the body.
Fat accumulates under
Cavitation is created by
The dead fat cells are
drained out through metabolism
|Accelerated Laser Lipo
Please note that I cannot treat any clients with the following conditions
- Liver or Kidney disease
- Radiation sickness or receiving radiation therapies
- Any form of cancer, even if in remission
- Immune suppressed disorders
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Diabetes Type 1, insulin dependent
- Bell's Palsy
- Photosensitive skin disorder
- Patients with Dermatitis or infection in the treatment area